Wheel Alignment Introduction & Awareness
Venue: RMI Academy of Automotive Skills
Length: Half Day
Cost: £100 + VAT for IGA members
Who should attend: Technicians and apprentices with little or no knowledge regarding wheel alignment procedures.
Course overview: This half-day RMISC course will provide technicians with awareness and understanding of how to understand the safety and features of wheel alignment equipment and data. Technicians should be aware of the various tools and equipment available and should use them accordingly within the workplace.
Participants will learn:
- How to work safely using wheel alignment equipment
- How to understand the structure and flexibility of the equipment
- How to use varied equipment depending on manufacturer
- Positioning of the vehicle
- Flexibility within equipment
- Vehicle features
- Alignment steps