Member Service Spotlight: save money by combining IGA membership with your technical subscriptions
Did you know that you can combine your IGA membership with one or more technical subscription packages and save from £468?
IGA members have exclusive access to a range of special subscription packages negotiated on your behalf with the industry-leading technical information providers whose data is so essential when working on modern vehicles.
This month we’re putting the spotlight on our ALLDATA offer.
- ALLDATA provides up-to-date OEM mechanical and body repair information and procedures for 29 brands, covering more than 91,950 unique vehicle combinations (over 95% of all vehicles on the road today).
- A subscription also provides access to over 3 million technical drawings and wiring diagrams.
- ALLDATA also makes available OEM body and frame information, including sectioning and panel replacement, electrical systems and mechanical procedures and diagrams.
- ALLDATA is available as a one or three user package. Additional licences can be purchased.
- By combining your IGA Membership with a single-user ALLDATA subscription you would save £468.00 (exc. VAT) while for a three-user subscription savings increase to £488 (ex VAT).
- The offer is only available as a three-year contracted term – this benefits your business by fixing the price for the next three years.
- Combining Autodata and ALLDATA with your IGA Membership can save your business from £1030.80
RMISC’s Craig Scragg explains the benefits of an ALLDATA subscription: “ALLDATA has helped me in various ways, from original equipment wiring diagrams and diagnostic codes, also including manufacturers remove-and-replace procedures including body panel procedures.
“I particularly like the wiring diagram aspect of ALLDATA as I know it is Original Equipment and comes directly from the Manufacturer so I know it is as accurate as it can get.”
To find out more about combining your IGA membership, please call us on 01788 225 908 or email email@example.com.
NB These prices and savings are correct at the time of publication but the IGA reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offers at any time.