Entries have now closed. Good luck to all the entrants and we hope to see you at the awards evening on Friday 19th August 2022!
All shortlisted entrants receive two complimentary tickets to our awards night on Friday 19th August 2022 for a fabulous evening of celebration, entertainment and dancing, plus 4 day family entry to The British Motor Show 2022. Winners receive recognition from the UK’s largest automotive trade association, a trophy and marketing opportunities galore!
- Independent Garage of the Year – Overall – Sponsored by Snap-on
- Independent Garage of the Year – Large – Sponsored by Opus IVS
- Independent Garage of the Year – Small – Sponsored by Spiral Utilities
- Customer Service Award – Sponsored by Allianz
- Communication Award – Sponsored by Lawgistics
- Community Engagement Award – Sponsored by Gallagher
- Innovation Award – Sponsored by Autodata
- Outstanding Achievement Award – Sponsored by Motor Industry Legal Services (MILS)
- Training & Development Award – Sponsored by Skills & Education Group Awards
- Consumer Choice Award – Sponsored by Trust My Garage
- Business Improvement Award – Sponsored by Allianz
- Individual Contribution Award – Sponsored by Allianz
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Presented by the Independent Garage Association
All nominations will undergo an initial desk top verification process from which a short list will be drawn up. Shortlisted garages will receive a site visit where relevant, and will be judged against a set criteria for their particular category. Finally, the judging panel will decide the winner and highly commended finalist.
- You may nominate yourself, your business or another individual or business
- Should you wish to nominate another business or individual, you must have their agreement to do so.
- All nominations must be submitted on the BIG Awards entry form
- This can be completed online, by email or by post.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted with the entry form, with the name of the nominee and the award category clearly stated as the document name.
- All entries must be received on or before the closing date. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Shortlists and winners for each category will be selected by an independent expert judging panel.
- All finalists will be notified no less than 2 calendar months before the awards ceremony to enable them to plan their marketing and attendance to the ceremony.
- All finalists and winners agree to be photographed for promotional purposes.
- The IGA reserve the right to publish press releases, articles, case studies and photographs to carry out publicity activity relating to The BIG Awards