Entries open for IGA’s BIG Awards 2023
Entries are open for the Independent Garage Association’s (IGA) British Independent Garage of the Year Awards 2023; a night to showcase Britain’s best independent garages, industry suppliers and standout stars of the sector.
The categories now open for nominations are:
- Apprentice Programme of the Year
- British Independent Garage of the Year
- Business Improvement Award
- Community Engagement Award
- Consumer Choice Award
- Customer Service Award
- Digital Engagement Award
- Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Award
- Garage Equipment Provider of the Year
- Garage Management System of the Year
- Independent Used Car Retailer of the Year
- Innovation Award
- Large Independent Garage of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Parts Supplier of the Year
- Small Independent Garage of the Year
- Specialist Garage of the Year
- Training and Development Award
Independent garages and industry suppliers in the UK can enter online now at theBIGawards.org.uk.
Stuart James, IGA Chief Executive comments: “Following the fantastic feedback received from the inaugural BIG Awards in 2022, we feel privileged to support the sector by bringing high-profile recognition to even more independent garages and suppliers next year. We have introduced nine new award categories to ensure that all areas of the independent sector have the opportunity to be recognised, however their business excels.
“We all know that every independent garage offers something unique and works incredibly hard for their local community, so I encourage garages of all types and sizes to highlight their achievements and enter today.”
All shortlisted garages will receive two complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony at Leicester City Football Club on Friday 22nd September 2023. Winners will receive a trophy, prizes, and recognition from the UK’s largest trade body for independent garages, plus industry-wide press coverage.
Entries close on Tuesday 28th February, and the IGA would like to wish all entrants good luck.
NOTES TO EDITORS
IGA Communications Manager
Tel: 07721 126 758